Nothing gives you comfort quite like a warm hug.
Whether you're wrapped up in the arms of your partner or greeting a friend hello, hugs have a way of making us feel warm and fuzzy inside. But aside from making us feel protected and loved, this touching gesture can also do wonders for our well-being. So whether it's a simple squeeze, a big bear hug or some cute cuddling -- there are plenty of reasons why we should embrace the act of, well, embracing someone.
Reasons to hug.
* A hug makes you feel good.
* Huggers have lower blood pressure.
* A hug can alleviate your fears.
* Hugging is good for your heart.
* Hugs are a natural stress reliver
* Well hugged babies are less stressed as adults.
Hug them when they're still little!
Go on ,give yourself a well deserved HUG!